Hillhead 2014 open times
Tues 24 June - 09:00 - 18:00
Wed 25 June - 09:00 - 18:00
Thurs 26 June - 09:00 - 17:30
EXPO-GUIDE, based in Mexico, is a scam which has no connection whatever with the organisers of Hillhead 2014. The Association of Event Organisers recommends that all exhibitors at UK events approached about advertising in this guide should destroy the mailshot immediately.
You are hereHomeThe Hillhead Experience
The Hillhead Experience
Hillhead is the world’s biggest and best show set in real working quarry environment. The show is organised by QMJ Publishing which ran its first quarry show back in 1926 at Llandrindod Wells in Mid Wales.
These days it is presented every two years when it provides showcase for plant, equipment and services for the quarrying, construction and recycling industries. It is supported by 450 leading international exhibitors and in 2012 attracted around 17,000 visitors from no less than 87 different countries. Outdoor stand space is available on the quarry floor and conventional indoor stands, both ‘space only’ and ‘shell scheme’ are available in two large pavilions. Extensive areas are also set aside for working demonstrations of a wide range of plant and equipment.
- To view the Hillhead 2012 videos (General, Demonstrations, Showground, Pavilions) click here
- To download a copy of the Hillhead 2014 Exhibitor Information brochure and/or details of the Sponsorship and Marketing Opportunities available at the show click the links in the Exhibitor Downloads box
- To requested a printed copy of the Hillhead 2014 Exhibitor Information Brochure click here
- To request details of stand availability click here
Hillhead 2014@hillheadshowHillhead now has its own You Tube channel. http://t.co/V93xw59Jda #hillhead20145 March
- Hillhead 2014@hillheadshow@Machinegirl testing!25 February
- Hillhead 2014@hillheadshowThe Hillhead 2014 stand booking process is starting next week. Operational planning well underway21 February Follow @hillheadshow
Hillhead Golden Rules
- Hillhead 2014@hillheadshow
Make sure you read the visitor SHE rules before coming to the show
How to get to Hillhead by road, rail, sea and air
Looking for accommodation in the Buxton area?
For links to local attractions and UK tourist sites
Organise your day at Hillhead 2014 by trying out our new visit planner
A summary of the event information and statistics
An analysis of the visitors to Hillhead 2012
Options for outdoor and pavilion stand space
Details of the action in the three demo areas
List of the options currently available
See the site and pavilion plans
Latest update of individual sections
Answers to practical questions about exhibiting in a quarry
Extensive review of the last show
The friendly faces behind Hillhead 2014