We hold an extensive range of Vandal Guard kits in stock which are available for immediate despatch or can be fitted on-site anywhere in the UK by our trained fitters.
Each Vandal Guard kit is specifically designed to match the contours of the cab. Existing fixing points are used to ensure that the certification of the cab is not compromised.
• Strong & robust design.
• High Quality Polypropylene Vandal Guards combining strength, durability and lightness.
• Unique anti-wear edges.
• Guards hang from "Roof Mounting Rail System" using existing fixing points, eliminating the need to drill the cab, reducing the risk of water ingress and corrosion.
• Approved by leading construction machinery manufacturers.
• Padlock & 'Snaplock' locking system.
• Safe, quick & easy to handle.
• Available with or without storage baskets.
• All panels marked on inside face to indicate sequencing for storage.
• Easy self-fit or professionally fitted
on-site anywhere in the UK.
Cabcare•s unique Snaplock provides quick and easy
fitting of the Vandal Guard.
The Snaplock has many advantages over the traditional padlock. The 1/4 turn Snaplock provides quick and easy fitting of the guard, no key is required when fitting the guards. The panels are mounted onto the machine and the locks are simply pushed (snapped) home. The key is only required to remove the panel. This allows for quick and easy fixing of the guard at the end of the day, without the need to find and fit 10 or 12 padlocks on a cold dark winter evening!
- Security systems