Carlson Quarryman® Pro
The Carlson Quarryman Pro is the 3D laser-scanning system of choice for quarries around the world. It is intuitive to use, portable and rugged, and carefully designed and tested to make it robust enough to operate in the toughest environments.
Improves safety. Increases profitability. Made for the demanding quarry environment.
• Safe, long-range reflectorless surveying for blast planning, stockpile measurement, and whole site mapping
• Easily operated by one person, with very little training needed to use the system or the associated intuitive software
• Durable and reliable in tough environments – certified water and dust resistance with operating capabilities from -20 °C to +45 °C
• Light and portable for easy, one-man operation that can quickly be moved around and between sites by operators
• Scans entire rock faces in minutes as it measures and records thousands of data points, which can be sent directly to a USB drive
• Provides a manual point-and-shoot mode and an automatic laser-scanning mode (250 points per second) and can be integrated with blast design software packages and with LiDAR data collected from mobile mapping systems and UAVs
• Processes the collected data to create detailed 3D models, which can be edited, analyzed, and exported to specialist packages or other CAD software
- Fleet management
- GPS systems
- Surveying equipment/services
- Face profiling equipment