Carlson offers a complete suite of software and hardware solutions across the disciplines of data collection, surveying, engineering design, and drafting, mine planning and modeling, construction estimation, and machine control.
At Hillhead we will be exhibiting:
- Our blast design package, including our Quarryman, Boretrak, and GPS systems for scanning a rockface, positioning the boreholes, and measuring borehole deviation;
- Comprehensive machine control solutions;
- Automated stockpile volume measurements from permanently installed units;
- Ruggedised underground cavity scanners;
- GPS and total stations;
- Carlson's comprehensive software solutions for survey, engineering, mining, and construction applications.
AddressHalifax House/Unit 2
Quarryman® Pro The Carlson Quarryman Pro is the 3D laser-scanning system of choice for quarries around the world. It is intuitive to use, portable and rugged, and carefully designed and tested to make ...
Carlson Boretrak®2 Deploy and Measure at Any Inclination with Full 360° Capability The Boretrak2 borehole deviation measurement system is a simple-to-use, gyro-based system for measuring the deviation ...
FiX1 Fixed Installation Scanner The FiX1 – ‘Fixed Installation Scanner’ from Carlson is a completely automated system for obtaining regular, real-time volumetric data of stockpiled material. With conn ...