THE 6X® radar level sensor: make life simple
A radar sensor that doesn't care if its measuring liquids or bulk solids.
With VEGAPULS 6X you get a sensor that can handle any application, no matter if the medium to be measured is liquid, solid, hot, cold, hazardous or corrosive.
The new radar level sensor VEGAPULS 6X now combines the best of the previous 80 GHz, 26 GHz and 6 GHz sensors VEGAPULS 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68 and VEGAPULS 69, in one device.
VEGAPULS 6X is a universal sensor for continuous level measurement of liquids and bulk solids under all process conditions. Due to its application-oriented configuration and setup, VEGAPULS 6X offers a reliable and economical solution for all level applications. Due to its variable antenna systems, it ensures maintenance-free operation in all applications.
- Exact measuring results independent of process conditions
- Maintenance-free operation through non-contact measuring principle
- Application-oriented configuration enables a simple device selection
- On-board weighing systems
- Bitumen storage systems/equipment
- Instrumentation/level control