Shafts screener MB-HDS207
Weighing 98 kg, the unit is suitable for mini excavators with an operating weight ranging from 1.3 to 2.8 tons. Technical features: - Optimally designed to collect and process material.
- The coupler’s connection is located in the centre of the machine and is lower compared to the rest of the structure. This design creates less stress on the frame, improving manoeuvrability and more precision when processing material. The design also increases productivity.
- The gears are protected, thanks to the fixed cover that shields them from harmful materials (sand, dirt, etc.)
-The welded cover behind the machine protects the bolts and side casings.
- The operator can easily replace the shafts on the job site.
- Maintenance is simple and happens directly on site.
- The shaft holder is included.
- The unit can be equipped with a kit that increases the unit’s load capacity, which goes from 50l to 60l.
- Landfill equipment and plant
- Demolition tools
- Buckets and attachments
- Screening buckets
- Crusher buckets
- Recycling equipment & plant
- Crushing and screening contractors
- Concrete recycling equipment