Greasemaster 3 is purpose designed to provide clean filtered grease to single line progressive distribution systems. Grease up to NLGI2 is delivered to bearings in pre-determined ratios from blocmaster distribution blocks.
- Unique two stage pumping system where primary piston forces grease through a 200 micron stainless filter mesh before feeding under pressure into the secondary element chamber, ensuring the high pressure stage delivers only clean grease.
- External blow off valve indicates filter status.
- Choice of single or double pumping elements, each delivering up to 6cc per min at 24V and 2.5cc per min at 12V.
- Robust motor protected from reverse polarity and also over current by an auto-reset fuse.
- Standard 5 litre or 7 litre reservoir sizes can be filled with NLGI2 grease using handgun, standard grease cartridge (optional) or volume filler.
- 200 bar pressure relief valve included with every pump.
- Hydrodynamic impellor eliminates cavitation and cleans the reservoir so the grease levels can be easily checked.
- Pump operation controlled and monitored by on board computers or external timers.
- Reservoir capacity: 5 litre
- Grease Type: NLGI2 Lithium
- Voltage: 12 or 24v
- Current: 2amp (max)
- Max Delivery: 2.5cc/min @ 12v, 6cc/min @ 24v
- Maintenance products