Elevator Chain, Sprockets and Fabricated Buckets.
Continuous Discharge Double Strand 4000 Series Elevator Chains.
- JKR4000 series chain: 4000 9” pitch series roller chains duplicate the high-performance specifications employed in the 4200 series chains. The chains are style A straight sidebar style with buckets fixed every second link on the outer. The pitch is reduced to 9” which allows for higher speeds and therefore increased capacities. The G5 and G6 attachments fix the buckets between the strands necessitating pre-calibration.
- JKR4200 series chain. 4200 series roller chains are specifically designed for twin strand operation. These 12” pitch style C crank link chains utilise one pitch per bucket. The chain is produced to a materials and heat treatment specification which is specific to high duty and abrasive environments. Buckets are side mounted with fixed C2 attachments. This necessitates accuracy in matching of the strands as a final manufacturing requirement.
Central Chain for High Output Bucket Elevators.
- The New Generation central strand high duty elevator chain has proven performance in the most demanding elevator applications. The construction is simple and assembly or shortening of chain lengths can be achieved with comparative ease. The K style attachment links are mounted on the outer link pin retention sleeves and made common with the bucket fixings. The secret of success is the employment of optimum materials and heat treatments and the incorporation of a free rotating pin which allows wear to take place on the full diameter. This reduces the wear rate, pitch extension and therefore extends service life.
- Abrasion-resistant materials
- Buckets and attachments
- Concrete batching plant
- Asphalt plant
- Repair and maintenance services
- Conveyors and components
- Concrete block-making plant
- Bulk-handling systems
- Recycling equipment & plant