Aerzen Delta Hybrid
Easy handling, minimal maintenance: these are characteristics that have a direct impact on efficiency and your bottom line. A good reason why AERZEN kept them in mind when it developed the Delta Hybrid generation.
Delta Hybrid, the ground-breaking Rotary Lobe Compressor, is the result of a synergy between the rotary lobe blower and the screw compressor technologies and offers completely new possibilities for generating positive pressure or vacuum by combining the technical advantages of both concepts.
- Extraordinary energy efficiency (energy savings of up to 15%)
- Reduced life-cycle costs
- Greatly increased range of applications and pressures (control range of 25% to 100%)
- High levels of reliability, long service life
- Reduced maintenance needs
- Processed air 100% free of oil and absorption materials
- Patented bearing, nominal lifespan of more than 60,000 hours (at 1.000 mbar pressure difference)
- Patented driving- and conveying chamber sealings
- 100% oil-free per Class 0 (certified per ISO 8573-1)
While low pressure applications call for the Roots-Principle of isochoric compression, the screw compressor, with its internal compression, becomes the preferred choice for its energy efficiency in higher pressure ranges. The package concept is based on the well-known and successful Aerzen Delta design (Delta Blower and Delta Screw) and has been systematically upgraded.
110 to 9,000 m3/h
Air, Neutral Gases
- Plant hire/contract services
- Design and installation services
- Repair and maintenance services
- Bulk-handling systems
- Spare parts
- Asset Management