Owasys Advanced Wireless Devices SL
Owasys is a company created in 2002 by a group of people coming out of Ericsson BTC (Bilbao Technology Centre). We are a design and manufacturing engineering company within the IoT/M2M market.
Our Mission is to create Open Platforms for System Integrators and Service Providers in order for them to develop software applications. Our customers are working in different segments such as Fleet Management, AVL, Telemetry, and Utilities. We are currently working with over 100 System Integrators mainly in Europe but we also have projects in North and South America and Australia.
Since 2002 Owasys has been developing, manufacturing, and launching wireless embedded communication platforms including functionality as:
- Open embedded Linux platforms with Debian OS
- Wireless communications interfaces:
- Cellular over GSM/GPRS/EDGE, UMTS/HSPA & Global LTE (4G)
- WiFi and Bluetooth 4.2
- Global positioning GNSS: GPS/GLONASS/QZSS/BeiDou/Galileo
- Rugged enclosures for the most demanding environments
- Robust and water-resistant designs
- Automotive temperature range and certifications
- Wide range of programming languages, from C/C++ to Python, Java, NodeJS...
- Complete set of interfaces: multiple CAN bus, K-Line, Ethernet and BroadR Ethernet, RS485, GPIOs.
AddressBizkaia Technology Park, 207-B